Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can't connect to Xbox Live games on modern Warfare 2?

I recently posted a question about trouble with the update on Modern Warfare 2. I downloaded it, it's fine now. But I cant connect to any Live games. I've been told the tech game hacked the infinity ward server. Is this true. If you know this is, why?Can't connect to Xbox Live games on modern Warfare 2?
noo !

the servers are just down

they will be back up soon .. in about an hour or soo .

but thats bout it .. the problem is that its supposed to come with a title update but it was published wrong and they are working on it to take it out to the market place thats why ... so wait!Can't connect to Xbox Live games on modern Warfare 2?
I have had the same difficulty with COD MW:2 on Live. I highly doubt that Infinity Ward was hacked. I'm sure they have tons of security measures in place to avoid anything of the such happening.



The best thing is probably to just be patient and wait. They will fix whatever error is causing the lack of service... eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment