Saturday, March 10, 2012

Will my Xbox LIVE account work for Windows LIVE and their games?

I have a Xbox LIVE account that I use. Is that able to be used for Windows LIVE games and the multiplayer? Would I have to recover my gamertag everytime I want to switch between Windows and my Xbox 360?Will my Xbox LIVE account work for Windows LIVE and their games?
no it cant be use for WindowsLive games u can only use it to chat in XBL messenger.....

U dont have to switch coz its the same.....Will my Xbox LIVE account work for Windows LIVE and their games?
Just like ps3 your gamer tag is xbox specific. Your windows live account is used for messenger there, and is associated with it, but it's separate systems :) Your gamer tag is permanent until you abandon it.
  • happy wheels 2
  • boggle online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment