Saturday, March 10, 2012

If i download a game from xbox live then cancel my account will it erase my downloaded games?

i'm worried that if i delete my xbox live account that the games i downloaded wont work or will be deleted from my account. what will happen if i cancel my live account?If i download a game from xbox live then cancel my account will it erase my downloaded games?
you cant really cancel it just take it off your xbox 360 and after you delete it you can recover it and everything will be able to be downloaded for free if you have downloaded it. And it will be on your memory device so it will be on other accounts.If i download a game from xbox live then cancel my account will it erase my downloaded games?
No, it is downloaded to your hard drive. It will stay on there until you delete it. Only if it is a game that you have to pay monthly for... (i'm not even sure if they have those types of games)If i download a game from xbox live then cancel my account will it erase my downloaded games?
they will die indeed
  • cheesecake factory coupons
  • d3100
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment