Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Did Xbox.com get rid of its most-played Xbox Live games list?

I am getting a 360 soon, and I tried looking up this list.



The last time I looked at it was about four years ago, and now it seems nonexistent, or I just can't find it on the site.



Does Xbox still publish an updated-daily list of the most-played Xbox Live games?Did Xbox.com get rid of its most-played Xbox Live games list?
The most played/preferred: Call of duty 5, Halo 3, Gears of war 2, Halo Wars, Call of Duty 4. Best RPG games of all time and not the stupid anime crap: The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Game of the Year edition.Did Xbox.com get rid of its most-played Xbox Live games list?
Man you don't need a link! If I sent you a link to there best games it would just be the most sold games and some of them are not good or worth it.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment