Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can i play xbox live mature games on child account downloaded from adult account?

With the beta of halo reach coming out I realized that i wont be able to download it because my xbox live account is 16 yrs old. If I was to make a new account that was over 18 and downloaded the beta or any other demos/videos/games could I play them on my child account?Can i play xbox live mature games on child account downloaded from adult account?
yes. if you have an adult account on the same console as your child account, you can download it with the adult account. The beta will be saved to your hard drive, so you will be able to play it with any other account on you xbox, including the child account.Can i play xbox live mature games on child account downloaded from adult account?
I think so. Because i've had an xbox360 for about 2 years and I play all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment