Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I make it so that my xbox live games don't lagg?

When playing xbox live multiplayer games I always lagg (drop to very high ping and my character moves rapidly) when other people in my house are using the internet. I've tried port forwarding and that doesn't help. It use a Netcomm NB9WMAXX router, is their a way to put xbox live on priority or something so I don't lagg when others are using it?How do I make it so that my xbox live games don't lagg?
nope. there's only so much bandwidth and when others use the internet on your network, they're using a percentage of your bandwidth, depending on what they're doing. regardless though, that percentage is taken from your percentage, so neither one of you can have 100%, and you'll both lag, although it's a lot more noticeable when gaming.How do I make it so that my xbox live games don't lagg?
id just upgrade my router if i was you

you can get good ones at any store almost id try a netgear or a linksys i personally have never had problems with either of these

or you could upgrade your internet all together i mean its up to you i did both i haven't had a problem since i did it

No comments:

Post a Comment