Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can I tell which xbox live games still have players?

I bought 4 games, 3 of them are online duds.



I'm thinking about getting new games, one of them being mechassault 4, but I want to be sure that the xbox live games I'm getting still have an online community.



Is there any website or anything that tracks xbox live use for specific games?How can I tell which xbox live games still have players?
Lost planet sorta. Call of duty 4 %26amp; 3. Ummmm thats al I can think of.How can I tell which xbox live games still have players?
I would look around at reviews, usually if it has a good score, it's online play is "lasting" I.E GTA IV, COD 4, GeOW etc. Sports games are also popular during "their" season.
  • chucky cheese coupons
  • ihop locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment