Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can i copy xbox live games to another hard drive?

I don't really know how to explain..but i am trying to get some xbox live games(for example street fighter II, contra )from my cousin's hard drive how would i go about getting them to my hard drive and able to use my xbox gamertag without having to buy the game from the marketplace which it would cost me 800 points i dont want to buy it.How can i copy xbox live games to another hard drive?
Impossible. You must purchase any Xbox Live Arcade games for yourself. If your account has no history of ever purchasing these Items I believe that it is not possible. The only may that it MIGHT work is if you put them on a memory unit (card) and tryed to copy. Even then I doubt that you could though...

No comments:

Post a Comment