Saturday, February 25, 2012

If I buy BF:BC2 on Xbox Live Games on Demand for 3200 MP, Does it Come with the Multiplayer or just Campaign?

I'm thinking of buying Battlefield Bad Company 2 on Xbox Live Games on Demand for 3200 Microsoft Points, but I'm a little bit cautious now. I don't know if it comes with the Multiplayer or if it's just the Campaign.



Does it come with the multiplayer? If it does, does the multiplayer include all of the map packs and other DLC?If I buy BF:BC2 on Xbox Live Games on Demand for 3200 MP, Does it Come with the Multiplayer or just Campaign?
Yes it'll be the full game just like you bought it from the store, although you won't get the DLC.



You'd be better off just buying the game from a Gamestop or Game (UK) as you'll save money that way.If I buy BF:BC2 on Xbox Live Games on Demand for 3200 MP, Does it Come with the Multiplayer or just Campaign?
It will come with the Multiplayer side of it too.



However, you might need to buy the VIP Pass in order to get all the map packs and such.

So in turn, you would be spending an extra $10 for that..

No comments:

Post a Comment