Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why can't i acess the full xbox live games that i downloaded to my 360 hd?

My old 360 recently died and so i got a replacement, however when i connected my hard disk to the new console, i cannot access my xbox live arcade games and gamedownloads unless i am online! I want to access them offline! Is there a way round this?Why can't i acess the full xbox live games that i downloaded to my 360 hd?
The Digital Rights managment of the Xbox works like this:

Marketplace items are unlocked to full versions on the Xbox it was bought on, and the Signed in Gamertag that bought the game.



So, after your broken Xbox is exchanged, it has not the same serial number that unlocks the game in offline Mode.



There is no way around this but to call support and ask for replacement points to re-buy the content.Why can't i acess the full xbox live games that i downloaded to my 360 hd?
you cant access offline
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • trade in value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment