Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why can't I play Xbox Live games. I have the gamertag but i cant play games?

I have Live, it works, I have a gamertag, and the marketplace works. Now it is saying I don't have any Xbox Live game privileges. For example COD 4, They are saying that I cant play Xbox Live? What does that mean and how do you fix it? I tried all games and same thing.Why can't I play Xbox Live games. I have the gamertag but i cant play games?
xx. if you used a 48 hour free trial then it would say that. but also you could look in your family settings and see if you are allowed to play on xbox live.



if this doesnt work call 1-800-4MYXBOXWhy can't I play Xbox Live games. I have the gamertag but i cant play games?
If your account is a silver account, you cannot play Xbox Live. you must purchase a gold account in order to play online.

No comments:

Post a Comment