Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What Are Some Good Playstation Network and Xbox Live Arcade Games?

I got a bunch of Playstation Network and Xbox Live Arcade cards for Christmas. I was wondering which games were worthwhile playing. Also, if there are any coming out in the future, include those.



So far I have bought BattleField 1943 and Geometry Wars.What Are Some Good Playstation Network and Xbox Live Arcade Games?
Good choice getting Geometry Wars. My favourite XBLA game by far is Trails HD, I think you should try it out. Even though it is 1200 MS points, it's well worth it in my opinion. There are also games like Texas Hold'em Poker and UNO which are pretty fun if you like those kind of games. I've also heard a lot of people say how fun Shadow Complex is, maybe you should look it up too.



I don't have a Playstation, so I can't really recommend anything...
  • california
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment